We create images for the Oil & Gas Industry, Marine and Transportation, land developers, legal teams, the government, real estate, construction, the shipping industry, ships, surveillance and progress reporting. Please call today to discuss your Aerial project so we can get started right away.
Gulfport Photo, Stanwycks Photography and Aerial Photography Services
Aerial Photography covered all over the Southern Region
"Stanwycks Aerial Images were used for an exhibition to be released by the Smithsonian Institute for Import and Export in the United States... "
Aerial Photography Information
A view from above is very different...
Aerial Photography Pricing Structures
- Various Images shot within the hour
- Photographer and Pilot to Target Location
- 2 Altitudes Depending
- 5 to 10 Remastered Images
- All Images are available, depending on Processing and Usage
- Image Upload onto the Internet for client Selections
- Images delivered via Dropbox
Full & Half Day Rates
- Price will depend on what the aircraft is, where we are going, the difficulty of the assignment, usage, and how many final images you need
- Half Day Rates
- Full Day Rates
- Retouching or Remastering
- Up Load of images onto the Internet for Final Image Selection
- Images will be sent via Dropbox
Aircraft by the Hour Plus the Photographer
- Cessna, Chopper or Sea Plane, Same Price Range Appx.
- Small Single Engine Planes starting at $250 an hour
- Chopper starting at $250 an hour
- Helicopter starting at $1950 an hour
- Client Pays Directly to Aircraft
- Pilots Consultation and Navigational Skills
- Includes Pilot, Fuel, and Aircraft
With every session we view your images right after the session. We can also upload your images onto the Web Site for client selections.
Call Stanwycks Photography today at 888-526-8299 or email email@example.com
We are happy to discuss what projects you have coming up and are eager to help!
For work inquiries:
Phone Mississippi Studio
t: 228.220.4833 Gulf Coast Studio
Phone New Orleans Studio
t: 504.899.9394 New Orleans Studio
Frequently Asked Questions
What Other Are Saying
"We did Aerial Photography of our Water Treatment Plant Construction site with Stanwycks. We needed them for a 10 foot display at a trade show. We shot that morning and she had our images that afternoon. The trades show booth looked fantastic and we have used the studio for some other applications as well. Great Work, Great Pricing!" - John Cummings
"We had to get shots of our ships lined up on the Mississippi River using New Orleans as a backdrop. We needed a Helicopter and a photographer because this was a one time deal to have all of our boats in one place like this. Vicki made it happen. She got the Helicopter that morning and we went up that afternoon. We had to radio all the boat's pilots as the shoot went on, to get the boats into formation from the Helicopter - talk about intense!!! And Vicki got it done. We got great Photos from different altitude's and different Boat Formations. A day I will never forget and we have images that tell the story of who we are. Thank you, Vicki! - David Walthrop